These general terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the remote reservation of services offered by the Domaine des Pierres Blanches establishment on its Site and its Mobile Services. They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties. All reservations therefore imply the client's full and unreserved adherence to these conditions. All clients acknowledge that they have the capacity to contract, i.e. that they are of legal age and are not under guardianship or trusteeship. The names "Establishment" and "site" refer throughout this text to the site named www.domaine-des-pierres-blanches.fr and corresponding to the domain name that can be consulted at domaine-des-pierres-blanches.fr.
****COVID-19**** In this period of health crisis, we would like to inform our customers of two specific elements of our General Terms and Conditions of Sale: Flexibility: Please read article 7 of these Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. Liability: Please read article 11 of these GTC.
2. Scope of application
These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all bookings made over the Internet, via the Website or the Mobile Services or with its partners.
3. Opposability of the general terms and conditions
In any event, the version of the general terms and conditions of sale that is enforceable against the customer is the one in force at the time of his reservation on the Website or the Mobile Services or with its partners.
4. Booking Reservations can be made on the website, by telephone, by e-mail or by post. The reservation will only be effective if it is guaranteed by the client, either by communicating a credit card number with validity date and/or by payment of a deposit, and after receiving a detailed booking confirmation. The balance of all services will be paid directly to the establishment (exceptions made for bookings prepaid in full at the time of booking, such as gift vouchers, or special "non-cancellable - non-refundable" rates). The establishment reserves the right to refuse any reservation in the event that the credit card number is incorrect or the reservation is incomplete. Reservations regardless of origin will be payable in Euros only. The hotel accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and has a secure booking system (SSL) which protects and encrypts all sensitive data transmitted on booking to prevent disclosure to third parties. At the time of booking, a deposit will be taken from the credit card provided by the client . The client is solely responsible for the choice of services and their adequacy to his/her needs, so that the establishment cannot be held responsible in this respect.
The client must present himself at the establishment with the credit card that enabled him to guarantee the reservation by means of the deposit. The establishment may also ask them to show proof of identity to prevent credit card fraud. Payment of the balance of the stay must be made at the establishment at the time of your stay, except in the case of special rates where the payment is debited in full at the time of booking. There are two possible methods of payment for the deposit: - either by cheque made out to the establishment and sent directly to the establishment. - or by credit card. In this case, the reservation will only become firm and definitive on receipt of the deposit by the establishment within the time limit. Payment of the balance of the stay will be made on site at the establishment by credit card, cash or ANCV payment.
6. Modification of the stay Any change of reservation will be possible after 14 days before the scheduled arrival date and must be requested by email to the establishment or by telephone.
The request will only become effective once the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing. In the event of a change of stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure):
- In case of no-show on the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be debited for the amount of the stay.
- Any stay started is entirely due.
7. Cancellation of stay
Any cancellation of a reservation must be requested by email to the establishment or by telephone. The request will only become effective once the establishment has confirmed its acceptance in writing.
In the event of cancellation of a stay, the following conditions apply (except in cases of force majeure):
- For any request made more than 14 days before the planned date of arrival, no sum will be claimed and the deposit will be refunded.
- For any request made less than 14 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be retained.
- For any request made less than 24 hours before the date of arrival, the entire stay will be charged. - In case of no-show at the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be charged for the entire stay. - Any stay started is fully due.
**** In the case of COVID-19 the establishment accepts last minute changes and cancellations of stays if a new confinement or traffic restriction is decided by the government.****
8. Force majeure
Force majeure is understood to mean any event that is unforeseeable, insurmountable and external to the parties that prevents either the client or the establishment from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.
Are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous events those usually recognised by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals. Each party cannot be held responsible towards the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party shall bear the costs arising therefrom. 9. Prices Prices are indicated in Euros. VAT is not applicable in the establishment (article 293 B of the CGI). The prices indicated only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation. Additional services provided by the establishment during the stay and the tourist tax will be added to the price mentioned in the reservation at the time of invoicing. The applicable prices are those in force on the day of the reservation. The establishments, which are independent professionals, are free to vary their prices at any time. Only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is binding.
10. Claims, disputes
All complaints must be made to the establishment within 7 days of the date of stay.
Failing recourse to the conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of dispute resolution within 30 days, either party may refer the matter to the competent judicial court.
It is the responsibility of the Institution to take all guarantees and insurance necessary for the reception of the public in its Institution and the exercise of its activity.
The Institution's liability is limited in the event of theft of goods or objects when they have been entrusted to its custody only.
The client must ensure the safekeeping of his goods and materials. The customer must inform the establishment of any damage caused by him/her. He is responsible for all damage caused by his intermediary and undertakes, in the event of damage to the premises made available (bedroom, common areas such as swimming pool, garden, lounge, sanitary facilities) to bear the costs of repair.
Also, any behaviour contrary to good morals, public order, or considered as endangering the life of others will lead the establishment to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and without any reimbursement if a payment has already been made. If no payment has yet been made, the client must pay in full before leaving the establishment.
**** In the case of COVID-19 the establishment has the right to refuse service if a customer, presenting obvious symptoms on arrival, refuses to have his or her temperature taken before check-in. Once the client has been notified, payment for the stay will be due in full. In the event that a client presents symptoms during their stay, the establishment will impose isolation in their room and a temperature reading. If the client refuses or if the client voluntarily hides symptoms, the establishment has the right to refuse the service and to end the client's stay. The rest of the stay will be due. **** The customer undertakes not to invite any third party into the premises, including the swimming pool and garden, and the establishment reserves the right to intervene if necessary. The establishment reserves the right to refuse the customer if the number of people present is greater than that specified in the reservation. If the customer refuses to respect the terms of the contract, access to the establishment will be refused and the totality of the stay will be due. The customer undertakes to respect all the instructions and regulations of the establishment (in particular the smoking ban). The customer will take care not to disturb the operation of the establishment or to affect the safety of the establishment and the people in it.Unless expressly stated otherwise, the guest must leave the establishment at the time mentioned on the reservation on the day of departure. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's stay being charged. For a stay in the gîte " La Salamandre " with your pet, please contact us in advance. Only dogs and cats are accepted in the gîte. Animals must be kept on a leash and are not allowed in the swimming pool area. Excrement bags are available on request. No pets are accepted in the guest rooms. The Domaine des Pierres Blanches offers free Wi-Fi internet access for guests. Guests undertake to ensure that the computer resources made available by the establishment are in no way used for the purpose of reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright or related rights, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorisation of the holders of the rights provided for in Books I and II of the intellectual property code when such authorisation is required. If the customer does not comply with the aforementioned obligations, he may be charged with the offence of counterfeiting (article L.335-3 of the intellectual property code), punishable by a fine of 300,000 euros and three years imprisonment. The customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the establishment's internet access provider, including the rules for using the security means implemented in order to prevent the illicit use of computer resources and to refrain from any act that would undermine the effectiveness of these means. The photographs presented on the Site and the Mobile Services of the establishment or those of its partners are for information purposes only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the establishment presented give as accurate an overview as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or possible renovations. The establishment cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the reservation in the event of force majeure, due to a third party, unforeseeable and insurmountable, caused by the client, in particular the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility of access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of prepayment not authorised by the bearer's bank. The establishment provides its customers with bicycles free of charge, in good general working order. For reasons of hygiene, helmets are not provided. Guests wishing to use the bicycles provided are asked to bring these items with them if they so wish. The establishment cannot be held responsible for the consequences of not using this safety equipment.
12. Displacement In the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room available to the customer or in the event of force majeure, the establishment reserves the possibility of having the customer stay totally or partially in an establishment of an equivalent category, for services of the same nature and subject to the customer's prior agreement. Any additional cost of the room, transport between the two establishments and a telephone call remain the responsibility of the establishment. 13. Mediation The decree of 30 October 2015 on the mediation of consumer disputes, which transposes Directive 2013/11/EU of 21 May 2013 on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes into French law, and Order No. 2015-1033 of 20 August 2015 on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, specify the conditions for applying Article L152-1 of the French Consumer Code, which requires professionals in all consumer sectors to offer a mediation procedure in the event of a dispute with their clients. According to the law, the outcome of the mediation must take place within 90 days. We invite you to formulate your requests exclusively by e-mail, which will provide a date of your correspondence and keep a personal archive of it.
Internal mediation For all disputes that have not been resolved, we invite you to contact our Mediation service. Our company has designated SAS Médiation Solution as a consumer mediation entity through a membership registered under number CS0001104/. In order to refer a matter to the mediator, the consumer must make a request: - Either in writing to SAS Médiation Solution 222 chemin de la bergerie 01800 Saint Jean de Niost - Either by e-mail to: [email protected] - Or by filling in the online form entitled "refer the matter to the mediator" on the https://www.sasmediationsolution-conso.fr website. Whatever the means of referral used, the request must imperatively contain the following information: - The postal, telephone and electronic contact details of the applicant, - The name, address and SAS Médiation Solution registration number of the professional concerned, - A brief account of the facts. The consumer will tell the mediator what he or she expects from the mediation and why, - Copy of the prior complaint, - All documents required to process the request (order form, invoice, proof of payment, etc.). In the event of dissatisfaction, you will be informed of the possibility of recourse to an external mediator of your choice. External mediation You will find all official information about mediation on the government website: http://www.economie.gouv.fr/mediation-conso. We invite you to visit the Medicys website: https://www.mieist.bercy.gouv.fr If you are a member of FEVAD or want to consult or join: http://www.mediateurfevad.fr The DGCCRF website: https://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrf You can also consult the appeals of the European Commission: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show. We bring to your attention the existence of the European authority, which is called upon to issue binding decisions on disputes concerning cross-border processing activities, thus ensuring uniform application of EU rules and avoiding different responses to the same case in different jurisdictions: https://edpb.europa.eu/edpb_fr. 14. Applicable law These terms and conditions of sale are subject to French and European law.